FastScript is cross-platform multi-language scripting engine.
It is useful for the programmers who want to add scripting ability to their projects. FastScript is written on 100% Object Pascal and can be installed in Borland Delphi 4-7, 2005, 2006, 2007, C++Builder 4-6, Kylix 1-3 and Lazarus.
Unique feature of FastScript is ability to use several languages (PascalScript, C++Script, JScript and BasicScript), so you can write scripts using your favourite language.
FastScript doesn't use Microsoft Scripting Host, so it can be used in Windows and Linux environment. It is possible to add a new language - language definition is stored in the XML format, so you can perform
it without writing a Delphi code.
- Multi-language architecture allows you to use a number of languages (at present moment PascalScript, C++Script, BasicScript, JScript). You can add any procedural language (language grammar is stored in XML format).
- You can use multi-language scripts. For example, one module may be written in PascalScript, another one - using C++Script.
- Standard language set: variables, constants, procedures, functions (nested functions allowed) with var/const/defaultparameters, all the standard operators and statements (including case, try/finally/except, with), types (int, float, bool, char,string, multi-dimensional array, enum, variant), classes (with methods, events, properties, indices and default properties).
- Types compatibility checking.
- Access to any object inside your application. Standard libraries for the access to the base classes, controls, forms and BD. Easily expandable library architecture.
- Small footprint - 80-150Kb depending on used modules.
We did not scan FastScript 1.101 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for FastScript 1.101 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.